Our annual Employer Compliance Workshops will be held Wednesday, November 30 in Overland Park and Thursday, December 1 in Topeka. If you’ve attended in the past, you know it’s a day well spent – learning about ways to grow your business and keep it in compliance with ever-changing payroll and employment laws.
- Year-end Compliance Update (Leta Collie, CPA of Mize Houser)
- IT Security Update (Stephanie Luke of Mize Houser)
- New FLSA Regs and Hot Employment Law Topics (Kerri Reisdorff, Esq. of Ogletree, Deakins, Nash, Smoak & Stewart, P.C.)
- Post-election Economic Update (Chris Kuehl of Armada Corporate Intelligence)
- Trends in Employee Benefits (Melissa Haskins of Mercer)
You can find more information on the presentation topics and speakers here. The cost to register is $75 per person, which includes continental breakfast, lunch and program materials. The deadline to register is Tuesday, November 22. We hope to see you there!