- Martha Ball, McDonald’s Owner/Operator
Our Focus on Payroll
Payroll is usually one of the first tasks businesses outsource. Confidentiality concerns, regulatory compliance such as ACA, mandatory paid sick leave, and worrying that your system – or even your printer – will go down on payday are just a few reasons.
At Mize Houser, you will have access to your payroll information when you need it and where you need it, through our web-based payroll system. In addition, you will have your own Mize Houser payroll team that’s consistent, knowledgeable and accessible.
We interface with QSRSoft to electronically transfer and import employee pay period hours. New hire information can be transferred from QSRSoft or from your new hire on-boarding system.
Employees can be paid by direct deposit, pay cards, or traditional paper checks. They can even access their pay information online through our Employee Portal where they can view or print their pay information, run a wage history report and retrieve a copy of their W-2. And our website has been white listed by McDonald’s so that your employees can access the Employee Portal through your restaurants’ computer.
Our payroll solution also includes:
- Preparation and electronic filing of your federal and state payroll tax deposits – on their due dates!
- Preparation and electronic filing of your quarterly and annual payroll tax reports and W-2s
- Calculating manual payroll checks as requested
- Calculating garnishments and submitting the payments
- Affordable Care Act reporting (1094 and 1095 reporting), tracking and alerts
- An interface with Mercer for the electronic file transfer of employee insurance information for those enrolled in McDonald’s Health Insurance plan
- Paid time off accrual tracking, including mandatory sick leave
- Electronic employee personnel file with scanned personnel documents linked to the employee’s payroll master file
We design a solution that’s right for you. Get to know our Leadership team and call us at 800.234.5573 or email email@example.com to talk to us about how we can help your business.