- Codi Bates, Owner of Burger Stand Restaurant Group with locations in Topeka and Lawrence
Our Focus on Restaurant Accounting
Offering 24/7 accounting solutions for casual and fast-casual restaurants
Time. Do you ever have enough of it? As a restaurant owner, you’re busy managing employees, ordering inventory and ensuring your customers receive quality service and food to keep them coming back for more. So when do you find time to focus on your business?
We have provided restaurant accounting services and back office support for over 50 years, helping owners understand the financial side of the business with aspects such as taxes, tipping, profitability, managing inventory and budgeting. Our cloud-based solution gives you reliable 24/7 access to your financial and payroll information. Our casual dining clients benefit from:
- Our advanced technical knowledge and guidance to help them stay in compliance with the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Reconciled bank accounts
- Prepared monthly financials and the accompanying Interactive Financial Statements which allow you to dig into your statements to each line item and see the supporting scanned vendor invoices
- Payroll processed by experienced professionals who stay current on evolving state and federal payroll law requirements
- Bill payment processing and the use of scanned vendor invoices
- Our years of consulting in the hospitality industry
Looking to buy or sell? Our professionals can provide valuations and guidance that will assist you in achieving your goals. We can help you with managing your financial future as much (or as little) as you would like. And you’ll have access to a team of professionals who work with restaurants every day. Get to know our Leadership Team and contact us to discuss how we can help your business.