- Jim Mowder, Treasurer, The Lawrence Paper Company
Audit and Attest Services
A variety of assurance services to meet your needs
Are you finding yourself in one of these scenarios?
- You’ve been told you need audited financial statements and you’re on the hunt for a CPA.
- You’re a seasoned pro but need to bid your audit because of rotation requirements.
- You’ve scrambled through your audit every year and know there must be a better way.
If you have, our next question is “Do you really need an audit?”
In many cases you may not – an accounting review or agreed-upon procedures may be sufficient. What’s the difference? Click here to learn more. If it’s determined that you don’t need a certified audit, it can be a significant savings in time and money.
However, if you do need a certified audit and choose our audit and attest services, you’ll reap the benefits of:
- Experienced professionals. Our team stays abreast of current accounting and reporting disclosures.
- Team continuity with direct access to the top. You won’t be training a new auditor every year, and you’ll have frequent and direct contact with a Mize Houser shareholder.
- A streamlined audit process. From the time you engage us, we’ll work closely with your team to learn more about your organization and collaborate to develop an integrated plan, minimizing the time required for both parties.
- Using this time as an opportunity. Yes, attest services require historical analysis – but why not use this time to be proactive rather than reactive? Our experienced, insightful professionals will take a fresh look at your operation and suggest ways to improve efficiencies and limit exposures.
You have a lot of options when selecting a CPA firm to provide audit and assurance services. Fees might be a significant factor in your decision making process but it shouldn’t be the only one. Let us show you the value we can bring to your organization. Meet our audit and assurance leadership team and schedule an appointment to learn more.